Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Peach Pie

I love this pie! It's so easy and tastes so good! I use canned peaches (not the pie filling), but you can use fresh peaches, too. It's hard for me to find fresh peaches where I live for more than a couple months out of the year and for some weird reason, I crave this pie when peaches are out of season. Enjoy!
Peach Pie

Dough for a double crust 9-inch pie

3/4 cup sugar

1 tablespoon all-purpose flour

1 teasopoon ground cinnamon

dash salt

2 cans peaches, drained

2 tablespoons butter, cubed


1. Preheat oven to 350°F.

2. Line a 9-inch pue pan with half if the dough. Combine sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt in bowl. Stir in peaches.

3. Spoon peach mixture into pie pan.

4. Sprinkle butter cubes over the top of the peaches.

5. Place top crust on pie and cut slits for steam to escape.

6. Bake for 45 minutes or until crust and topping are golden brown.

No comments: